Monday, January 24, 2011

A day at the Fort Worth Rodeo

So it is that time again!  Time for the rodeo!  Every year daddy's company buys tickets for us to go to the Fort Worth rodeo and I was too little last year to really get to do anything but this year I am bigger and had a chance to enjoy some rides and watch the rodeo.  I really liked all the horses:)








Don't I look cool?

Pony time


I absolutely LOVED these swings



Look at my cool glow wand!


We all went to dinner with our guests Carey and Danielle for dinner at our new favorite Italian restaurant.
I am on the other side of the table involved in mommy's iphone.

On Sunday we went over to Grandma's house for our Sunday dinner tradition and I got see Grayson look how well he is pulling up!  He is catching up fast with me in size!

1 comment:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers