Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve and some Dinosaurs

On New Year's Eve day we headed out to McKinney to catch the last day of the Dinosaurs Live exhibit at the Heard Museum.  The dinosaurs were really cool but when they started to growl and move towards me I was not too sure about these guys.  Then I came home and got in my good nap so I could enjoy the New Year's Eve festivities!  We went to Rainforest Cafe where they were having a family celebration from 6-8pm.  At 8pm they did a countdown and had a balloon drop!  They also played some of my favorites tunes so I could dance and I loved watching all the animals go crazy during the thunderstorms.  Happy New Years everyone!!!

This picture is for granny










Lat sunset of 2010...a little blurry.




My picture with Cha Cha


Yummy sparkling grape juice!





Still up hanging until 2011


Happy New Year!


Found my stuff and celebrated again the next day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers