Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rylee and Grayson go to the zoo!

On Friday we met up with my cousin Grayson and his mom so we could all head to the zoo!  I had such a good time getting to see all the animals, riding the monorail, riding the merry go round and I even got to feed some giraffes!!
Ready for some fun!

Feeding the giraffes...I LOVED this!!







Petting some goats




How did he get up there?

Grayson checking out some goats


Fish


Playing with poo....yes poo

I thought this guinea pig was so cool

I was so sweet to it too:)


Okay give me the guinea pig

Momma why won't she give it to me?


Baby hedgehog so cute

Grayson trying to rip off a turtle's leg

Hello there!

I love slides

About to go on a ride!


Grayson smooshing my hand.....Not very nice:((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers