Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2010

I had such a great time this year for Christmas!  On Christmas Eve we had family over for our traditional Mexican food feast and I got to open some really fun presents!   Then on Christmas morning I woke up and came down stairs and Santa brought me sooo much stuff! I must have been a really good girl this year!  I had a blast opening all my gifts and then Granny and Grandpa Gary showed up with more gifts for me!
Making cookies for Santa!



Decorating the cookies....I was good at this!


Santa's Lil Diva....thanks for the outfit granny!


Showing Grayson the kitchen


Getting my grub on!







My first dollhouse from Grandma!



The Lander family 

Grayson eating his new shoe

Cookies and milk for Santa



Matching Christmas PJs on Christmas morning!






I got a lot of great stuff!

My new slide from Granny and Grandpa Gary 

Granny likes her Rylee calendar

So exhausted need to take a little nap.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers