Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 1 & 2

I am such a lucky little girl I get to have 4 Christmases every year! The weekend before Christmas we head to Nan and Pa pa's house and then since my auntie Lu is so busy with her new job this year the Monday before Christmas we headed down to Austin to squeeze in a couple of days with her and have a little early Christmas with her and auntie Joi!

I had so much fun with this cart "customer in training"

Yummy!


Checking out all my new toys


Helping aunt Debbie unwrap her white elephant gift



Taking a litte stroll in downtown Albany


In the old fashion soda shoppe!

Hanging out with the girls (Ashlyn and Kinzie)



Do you see the sign?  It says Ditto!

The Griswolds of Albany

Taking a bath with my new friend

Waiting to eat at Chuys!  Yummy!

WOW......


Opening my gifts from auntie Lu and auntie Joi


They liked the Rylee calendar:)


Auntie Lu Lu opening her gift....she liked it!

Shark Tales was on TV.

My friend Tate












No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers