Monday, February 7, 2011

The crazy weather and a Superbowl

So as of last Monday night of last week mommy and I were on crazy weather lockdown!  We spent 4 whole days locked inside the house while we waited for the weather to clear up so we could finally get out of the house.  We had a good time I kept really busy with all my toys and watching some of my shows and having fun with mommy!  Mommy could tell on Friday afternoon I was starting to get a little case of cabin fever!  On Saturday we ventured out for the first time and had breakfast at Chick fil A...yummy!  Then Nan and Pa Pa came to see me and we went and had lunch and then they took me to Babies R Us and bought me lots of cool new clothes:)  On Sunday Poppy came over and we had a fun little Superbowl party with wings.  I had a great time but I am glad the weather is better now!!

*Oh yeah and as for daddy he had one snow day but then he ventured out the rest of the time and braved the roads!

We hung out in our PJs all day!

I love my Mickey Mouse

Pretty snow


Checking out the snow!


mommy and baby snow boots:))

Eating breakfast and watching it snow

Having fun playing 

Finally out of the house playing at Chick fil A


Had lunch at Hard 8 bbq....YUMMY!

Our snickers football ice cream cake


1 comment:

  1. Your Blog looks so good L!!! I love it!! Great post about your lock down!! That cake looks to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers