Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Weekend 2011

I had such a fun weekend. It all started on Friday when I had my party at school with all my friends for Valentine's Day.  I gave all my friends Valentine's Day cards and we had a yummy party with cupcakes!  Then on Saturday we headed out to Fort Worth to spend the night just to get a away. After a yummy lunch I took my afternoon nap and then I was ready for my fun filled day.  We went to go see Gnomeo and Juliet and I really liked it.  After the movie Daddy and I did our annual tradition of Build a Bear for Valentine's Day and this year I picked a Hello Kitty that we named her Kitty Valentine.  I was able to participate in a lot more this year since I am older and had so much fun! After a rest back at the hotel we headed to a yummy Mexican dinner were I got a Mexican Serenade!  After a long fun filled day we headed back to the hotel to call it a day.  I had so much fun with my mommy and daddy.  Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Making Valentine's for my teachers

Ready to get this party started!!


My favorite...cheese.



Ready for the movie to start




I want to make this one!




Giving Kitty a bath

Kitty trying on some outfits




Going for a ride on the merry go round

Kitty Valentine and Rylee




Opening my Valentine's Day gift from Granny



Mommy and Daddy's yummy Valentine's Day meal!

Ready for our family Valentine's Day dinner

Trying to walk in mommy's shoes

I am wearing a Hello Kitty shirt too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers