Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh how I missed my auntie Lu Lu

The last couple of months is the longest I have gone without seeing my auntie Lu Lu since I was born!  She was doing training for her new job and it was really hard for her to get time off to come and visit me.  I was so excited that she was coming for a visit and we had such a fun weekend together.
We are trying to get auntie Lu Lu to quit and she begged mommy to have one cigarette while I was sleeping.  Mommy said she could only have one if she wore the Super Mario outfit.

While shopping at Costco I found this really cool little play house!


Checking out all the samples at Costco

I have a pretty nice little setup with my taquito in one hand some cheese in another


I sure do LOVE my auntie Lu Lu



A little shopping in Grapevine



Lu Lu is trying to teach me that the red hand means STOP

Hanging out at the wine bar!


Oh yeah.....cheese and grapes.....my favorite


Add caption




She cracks me up!

Running around in the gazebo~

Wore myself out I need some water.


More running around....wearing auntie Lu out!

My giant slinky.  Or as I like to use them bracelets.

Look mommy no hands!

WOW this is really good.




1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I love posts like this!! Glad Aunt LuLu got to spend time with the Lil' Ry!! Your daughter is seriously gorgeous!! Those eyes are gonna be a heart breaking device later on guyS!! So cute.. and I'm starving for that spaghetti-- where is that!?

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers