Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Visit to Lake Livingston to see Trenda and Trevan

Hello!  So last weekend while daddy was out of town on business mommy and I packed up and headed to Trenda's parents lake house to visit Trenda and Trevan before they move to Venezuela!  I was so excited to see them I love my auntie Trenda and Trevan is so cute!  He is half my age but as you can from the pictures he is a very BIG boy.  I got to hang out and play with Trevan and swim in the lake and I also got to have my very first boat ride!   I loved going out in the boat and I even got out and swam in the lake too.  One of mommy's sorority sisters from college was there too her name was Nicole and she was very sweet to me too and I really liked her.  Later Trenda's sister and her family showed up to hang out too and I got to hang out with them while mommy went out on the wave runners.  I also have a new adopted Nana and Pa Pa (Trenda's parents).  Everyone was so sweet to me and I had such a great time.  Enjoy all the pictures and videos!

**Update I went to the doctor last week and now weigh a whopping 21.62 lbs:)

Here I am sharing my toys with Trevan
Look at my little tongue!
Showing Trevan how to use the walker!
We both really liked this pink cup~
Time for a snack
Add caption
Well hey there Trevan!
Trevan liked to stare at me a lot...I think he thought I was cute
Ready to go swimming
Are we not cute? Or what?
Trevan was trying to hold my hand
Yes this snake was right where I was swimming earlier in the day!!
Trevan did not want me to leave:(
What a cutie pie!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers