Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A day at the Fort Worth Zoo and some Joe T. Garcia's!!!

Since the weather is finally getting a little cooler mommy wanted to spend a fun day at the zoo!  Nan and Pa Pa came and meet us too and I was so excited to see them.  We spent a fun filled day at the zoo and then we got to go one of mommy's favorite restaurants Joe T. Garcia's!!!  Mommy loves this place and the last time she got to go was for her birthday back in March but this was when I was starting to get sick and was not in a very good mood.  This time I was in a fantastic mood and really enjoyed sitting outside and eating my guacamole and fajitas!
Ready for my day at the Zoo!
Snack Break

Having fun on the merry go round
My beautiful Nan
Hanging with my daddy
With Nan and Pa Pa~ I love them so much!!
This line is why we don't get to eat at Joe T. Garcia's very much!!! 
Dinner was so DELICIOUS!!
I loved sitting outside by the fountain it was so pretty
Nap time....all worn out
This is me on the exact same well when I was 11 months old.
Here I am at 16 months old...getting to be such a BIG girl!!
Around and around we go!
That was fun....now what?
saying hi to the cow
Fishes
Lots of fish!!!
A hole to see the fish
Another view of the line to eat dinner...crazy!!
The Potter Clan
Zebra
Elephants
Daddy hand me some guacamole!!
Playing in the fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers