Here are some pictures of me from the last week. I got a new kitchen a couple of weeks ago and love playing with it! Mommy got some video of me playing with my kitchen and doing a little dance to SYTUCD!!
Leilani, she is totally adorable!!! I see you have one of those highchairs that clip onto the edge of the table. Do you like it? I am finding that a highchair cover isn't cutting it for me with most restaurants' nasty highchairs and have been looking at the clip on ones. Let me know if you recommend it. You're the first one I know who has one! Give your baby a squeeze from me. She is a doll!
Leilani, she is totally adorable!!! I see you have one of those highchairs that clip onto the edge of the table. Do you like it? I am finding that a highchair cover isn't cutting it for me with most restaurants' nasty highchairs and have been looking at the clip on ones. Let me know if you recommend it. You're the first one I know who has one! Give your baby a squeeze from me. She is a doll!
ReplyDelete