Monday, August 10, 2009

My fun weekend









Hanging out with the big girls


Trying to figure out how to grab potter poodle

It is cheeky my monkey from build a bear!




Auntie Lu I am suppose to look at the monkey not you!



Mom stop taking pictures!

I think I may have a monkey on my nose

It is not chicken parmesan but it is good!
Wow auntie Lu cleaned her plate!

This weekend my auntie lu and joi came to visit me! I was very excited to see them it has been a whole month since they had seen me last and I was excited to show them all the new stuff I can do now that I am a whole 31/2 months old! On Friday we all went to dinner at Maggianos and it all looked really good but I stuck with my bottle. Then on Saturday we went to lunch and then went to the mall where I got to go to build a bear and build a monkey we named cheeky just like me! After the whole build a bear experience we were all very tired so we went back to the house and daddy grilled out fajitas for everyone and I got a chance to hang out with my auntie lu, joi, poppy, grandpa gary, granny, daddy and mommy! I loved all the attention so much! I look forward to next month when I get to see auntie lu and joi again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers