
So yesterday was my daddy's birthday! He was out of town all weekend and he came home early on Sunday so I got to spend the whole day hanging out with him on his birthday. We did a couple of drive bys our hopefully soon to be new home and then we went to this really big cool park in the new neighborhood. After that we had lunch at Jason's Deli and then we came home for a little bit so daddy could take a little nap. After his nap we went to his birthday dinner at Logan's Roadhouse and then we went over to Babies R Us and bought me a new fun elephant that sings and lights up! After that daddy finally got to see the house mommy loved and we finished signing the paperwork to start the processes of making it ours. I had a great day hanging out with daddy I am so lucky to have such wonderful daddy and I hope he had a wonderful birthday:)




No comments:
Post a Comment