





Wow I had a fun busy weekend! I got to see ALL six of my grandparents this weekend and my sittee! I got to go to lunch with nana and pa pa on Saturday and I was very excited to see them it has been a couple of weeks so they were telling mommy and daddy how big I was getting and how my hair is getting so thick and dark. I had such a great time hanging out with them taking turns holding me and giving me attention I love them so much and hope to see them again soon!
After lunch mommy and daddy and I went over to grandma and poppy's house to swim. I got to hang out with poppy and watch some golf I was such a good girl and later in the day when there was shade I got to go out and go swimming with mommy and daddy. I continue to do so good in the water and love it! I am working on my kick, kick, kick. After swimming I came inside for a little nap and when I woke up grandma was there! I got to spend a little time with her before it was time to go but she said she would see me again on Tuesday:)
On Sunday granny and grandpa gary came to the house bright and early because grandpa gary is doing some work for mommy and daddy. I got to spend some really fun time hanging out with granny and then we all went to breakfast. The rest of the day I got to just hang out and relax with mommy and daddy since I had been going, going all weekend but I had such a great time and I am such a lucky little girl to have so many people who love me so much!
P.S Nan and pa pa thanks so much for my outfit it is so cute and mommy is looking forward to cooler weather so I can wear it!




No comments:
Post a Comment