Sunday, April 26, 2009

I like to eat...A LOT!

So I have been up for most of the day today with a few hour long naps here and there and I have been eating a lot! I think eating is my most favorite thing to do. Mommy and Daddy cannot keep up with cleaning and making the bottles I go thru them so fast. I was up more than usual last night so mommy and daddy are really hoping that since I have been up so much of the day today they have great hope for me sleeping more tonight. Things are good here in Cali I am just really excited to come back to Texas and meet my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins! In the meantime I will make sure I make mommy keep taking lots of pictures of me so you can see how darn cute I am!



















1 comment:

  1. Rylee,you are cute, cute,cute.Take care of Mommy and Dad. We want you 3 to come home.Love you and we pray the papers you need will get there very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers