Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Rylee and her Auntie Lu
Love at first sight
Poppy meeting his granddaughter for the first time

Grandma meeting Rylee
Meeting my Auntie Lu for the first time

G-Mom with her daughters and granddaughter
G-Mom
Natural looking parents-Brian and Allison
Nan meeting Rylee for the first time

Wow so I made it home finally and there were so many people eager to see me I felt so loved! I am feeling pretty spoiled by all the love I have gotten since I arrived home and I am so excited to finally meet everyone that mommy and daddy have told me so much about. I arrived home on Tuesday April 28th. Mommy was so proud of how good I was on the plane ride here I pretty much slept the entire way! It is good to be home and meet my family here are some pictures of me meeting my family for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. So glad everyone is home safe! Love the post about Ellie - with that many dogs one of them was bound to be Rylee's new protector!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to spend a couple of nights at Doug and Leilani home to be with my new granddaughter.She is so sweet,beautiful,and I love Rylee very much. Thanks to all 3. Nan

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers