Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rylee's New Room

So I recently redecorated Rylee's room because she is no longer a baby but a big girl!  I decided to skip right past the toddler bed thing because Rylee is so used to sleeping in big beds and toddler beds just are not for us.  We decided to go right to the big girl bed!  I am still waiting on her bed rails to come in but other than that her room is complete and I LOVE how it turned out!!









2 comments:

  1. Leilani, I love, love, love how you did Rylee's room! It's sooo cute! Can't believe how big she's gotten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job girl! When are you going to be decorating another nursery? Rylee needs a sister or brother to play with.... I am only pushin' so that I'm not the only pregnant girl this summer.. hah... Great job on the room!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers