Monday, March 21, 2011

Shopping, Games and some Cheese

On Friday nan and papa brought my cousin Coby to my house because Daddy was taking Coby to a Mavericks game.  We could not let them have all the fun so Nan, Pa Pa, Mommy and I headed to the mall to do a little shopping.  Nan and Pa Pa bought me so many new cute clothes and shoes I cannot wait to wear them now that the weather is getting warmer.  After a fun shopping visit I made my inaugural visit to Chuck e Cheese!  Wow that place is soooo much fun......I ran around for hours playing all the games, eating pizza and just having a really good time.  Thank you Nan and Pa Pa for a super fun afternoon and I am so glad we got to spend some time together!
Shopping with Pa Pa


Playing some games

Riding some rides

Meeting Chuck E.


Riding a horse




Having such a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers