| Mommy's birthday cake was yummy. She also got a bottle of her favorite wine and a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure! |
![]() |
| First time on the dart rail |
| HI momma! |
| Riding the cloud bouncer ride....I liked to spin! |
![]() |
| As always the swings are my favorite ride. |
| Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! |
![]() |
| Do not really think Grayson was too excited about this ride. |
![]() |
| Water break |
![]() |
| Showing Grayson how to ride the swings |
| Rubbing poppy's head for luck! |
![]() |
| Grayson getting practice for my upcoming birthday...it will be here before I know it! |
Sunday was my mommy's birthday so we spent the whole weekend doing fun stuff! On Friday we decided to take the Dart rail downtown and eat at one of mommy's favorite places Spaghetti Warehouse. We even got to eat inside of the caboose! On Saturday we spent the whole day at Six Flags where I got to ride some really fun rides...Brian and Grayson even joined us too and Grayson got to ride some of his very first rides too. Then on Sunday we met everyone for a birthday brunch at Blue Mesa. After we got home mommy went and got herself a massage while I took my nap and then daddy made mommy dinner. She said she had a really fun weekend and so did I!














No comments:
Post a Comment