Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wow what a Weekend!!

Halloween weekend 2010 was so much fun and I was such a busy little girl! On Friday I went with mommy and granny on my very first visit to Canton!  I was on old pro rolling around in my wagon and had fun on such a pretty day.  After that we headed home so I could get ready for my parade of costumes at my school.  I did such a great job strutting my costume and afterwards we got to have a party!  On Saturday we had a small shrimp boil with lots and lots of yummy food and then Grayson came over and we got ready to head to the Lewisville Spooktacular.  I let Grayson borrow my costume from last year and he looked so cute!  We both were entered in the costume contest and we both made it to the finals!!!  We totally should have won but some other little girl took home the prize.  On Sunday we finally made it the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch and I had such a ball running around checking out everything there was so much to see there and mommy and I went on a hayride.  Then that night it was FINALLY time to do the trick or treating mommy had been talking about all month.  I really got the hang of this trick or treating thing and had fun getting lots of candy.  Then it was time to head home and call it weekend~I slept like a baby!  Mommy is getting excited about the upcoming holidays she thinks I am going to love all the decorations.


My Parade of costumes
My pumpkin from the Magical Pumpkin Patch

Come on Granny lets go!!

Sharing a wagon with my favorite cousin!

Cutest monkey in town!



Brian keeping a close eye on Grayson


Grayson with his daddy

Not interested in pictures I want to go run~

Watching Thriller....I LOVED IT!


Look at that face!



In the finals for the costume contest







This little boy and I had a very serious discussion on whose house this was...I said mine, but he said mine too:)

Baby Jail


My first experience in a jump house....not sure about jumping





You talking to me?




About to go on the hayride

Okay almost 2 feet this year we will measure again next year!
A ladybug and a hippie

Just hanging out in the cemetery



Mommy could not resist this shot:)



Wow I got a GIANT lollipop!

Getting the hang of this trick or treat thing!





Not a bad return on my hard work

Now it is time to enjoy some candy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers