Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend 2010

Thanksgiving weekend sure was jam packed full of fun!  On Wednesday mommy took me to go see my first movie(where I actually watched it) and we went to go see Tangled!  I LOVED the movie and was such a good little girl just sitting there the whole movie and enjoying my nachos!  When I got home from the movie guess who was there?  Pa Pa and Coby were there!  We all went and ate dinner and then I got to go to Main Event and run around playing a whole bunch of different games.  Man I wore myself out!  On Thanksgiving morning I woke up and before I knew it my house was full of family I was so excited to see everyone and get all that attention.  I also got to see Bella who was so tiny last time I saw her and now she is almost a year old.  We ate lots of great food and I got play play play!  On Friday mommy and daddy took me for my first Black Friday experience and then home for a nap.  When I woke up from my nap we went to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags.  I got to see all the christmas lights and decorations and watched some shows, enjoy some campfires, drink some hot chocolate and see Santa and the Snow Queen!  Then on Saturday we woke up and headed down to Deep Ellum for our family pictures.  I was such a little trooper posing for the camera.  Daddy headed out to see some family to watch some football games and after mommy and I made a pit stop to see Grandma and Poppy then we headed home to relax.  Mommy thought I could use some down time after my crazy weekend.  On Sunday guess where we went?? We went to go see Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes!!! Man I really enjoyed seeing all the princesses and watching the show I had so much fun.  So that was my Thanksgiving weekend this year it was super busy and jammed packed full of fun stuff so here are the pictures........
Nachos and a movie...I love them both just like my mommy:)


Running around breaking a sweat wanting to play with EVERYTHING!

Quality time with pa pa



Taking a break

I found a new way to carry Larry!

Hanging with my aunt Debbie

Me and my beautiful Nan

Me and my Ma Maw Hazel! She is celebrating her 97th Thanksgiving and I am celebrating my 2nd!

Come on everyone I am hungry!

Hmmmm where to start?

Showing Bella my kitchen


A little reading

Daddy.

Bella

Mommy has had a long day she deserves a massage so I am helping Nan give her one!

I love my mommy....giving her a hug.




I ran right up to Sylvestor and gave him a Big Hug!





Mommy enjoying the unlimited hot chocolate refills.

Like my Ariel wand I picked as my favorite!



I recognize this dress from Princess and the Frog



Had such a great time at my first Disney on Ice show



Little Mermaid

This one was so cool...Sleeping beauty with the Dragon who spit fire!

Me and Santa at Six Flags

Me and the Snow Queen at Six Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers