Monday, October 25, 2010

A trip to Seattle Washington

Mommy had to head up to Seattle Washington to do a little work so Daddy and I came along for the trip and got to do some sight seeing!  This was my first plane ride since I was very little and I did such a great job people told mommy and daddy both ways what a good little girl I was on a 4 hour flight!  Seattle was beautiful enjoy the pictures~
Checking things out in Seattle!
I am in Seattle have to try some coffee right?  Just kidding it was hot chocolate.
Went to the Seattle aquarium with daddy and saw a very big octopus!
Mount Rainer.....Seattle is in serious trouble if this active volcano ever decides to act up!!!

Seattle skyline
The Duck Tour was so much fun in the beginning I feel asleep right before the boat left dry land and went into the lake.
Fremont Street
Hanging out in a coffee shop
A still have a LONG way to go.
Look at those Lobsters!!!!

Okay I had my fun now Larry and I are ready to go HOME!
Such a good girl on the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers