Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Squeezing in some time with my auntie Lu

My auntie Lu got a great new job at Cracker Barrel and had to leave for a while for training.  But before she left we managed to spend some really fun quality time together!  We carved pumpkins, made cupcakes, had flu shots together and also managed to squeeze in a Fair day!!  As always I had such a great time with my auntie Lu and I am already counting the days until I get to see her again.
Dinner at El Fenix




Carving some pumpkins

My pumpkin...auntie Lu helped

The finished pumpkins

We made pumpkin cupcakes!



Playing at the park with auntie Lu Lu


At the fair with my daddy

My first time at the fair and my first fair corny dog!



Auntie Lu Lu winning me a prize!







Get your guns up!

Enjoying some Fried Frito Pie....it was Delicious!

Meeting Elsie for the first time.

While I was napping granny and auntie Lu went out for a little spin on the lake.


Eating a pickle popsicle....I really like it!


We wore auntie Lu and Granny out

Mommy's foot after auntie Lu "tripped" her

My first Hibachi experience.  Loved the food.  Was not too sure of the fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers