Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Sweet Shop 1st Birthday Party

What I woke up to on my birthday!

Mommy made a movie of my first year of life and burned copies for my family and friends
My candy bar~



My cakes and cupcakes


Grandma made my skirt for my highchair
Having a little fun with daddy before my guests arrive
The bib mommy ordered me

Mommy had Poppy and Grandma put all my bear pictures on a tile and she made a book out of my blog!!
With mommy and daddy


I got so many presents thank you everybody!


Smashing my cake
Yummy


This was my FAVORITE present thanks Auntie LU


With my auntie Lu
Playing with some of my new toys

What a long day I had so much fun!!








So I turned the big 1 on April 18th and had a sweet party with all my family and friends! Here is to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers