Monday, April 5, 2010

Meeting Trevan


Trevan with his mommy
Look at that face he is soo cute!!!

I remembered Bryan's mom from last time.....I just love her!


I love my daddy


Opening my b-day gift early from Trevan!
I LOVE IT!


Trevan with his daddy
Trevan getting a little fresh:D
Yeah he is only 4 months old and I am 11 months!
HI!
Big girl holding my bottle

Beautiful Family
Best Friends and their babies

Aunt Leilani and her favorite nephew~Trevan

So Aunt Trenda and Bryan came for a visit and I FINALLY got to meet Trevan!!! He is so handsome and BIG for only 4 months old I think he is going to pass me up before he turns 6 months. I was so excited to meet him and cannot wait to see him and his parents again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers