Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend

























Another busy weekend! Saturday mommy and daddy took me to build a bear and we built a bear for my very first Valentine's Day! I named her Lola. While we were at build a bear poppy showed up! I was very excited to see him and he came with us to get something to eat and took pictures of mommy, daddy and I on the merry go round! That was so much fun!! After the merry go round mommy and daddy took me to guess what? I got my ears pierced!!!! I was not happy about this at ALL!! In fact I almost just had one ear pierced because mommy was not liking how unhappy it was making me. It was all over very fast and I fell sleep within minutes and woke up like nothing every happened! I sure do like my new earrings I look so cute.

Saturday night I got to see my cousin Coby and my aunt Debbie and uncle Tony! They were in town for the NBA All-stars so they came and spent the night with us and we all went to go out to dinner at Blue Goose. Aunt Debbie even pushed me around in my car. It was a short visit but I was super excited to see them and hope to see them again soon!

On Sunday I had my swim lessons because Friday's class was canceled due to the weather. This worked out well because Poppy got to come watch my swim lesson and took video too! Mommy is going to post some of the video so you can see how comfortable I am in the water. For our first Valentine's Day as a family daddy bought mommy some really cool flowers and he grilled out some steaks mommy said it was very good but I stuck with my mac n cheese. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers