Monday, February 1, 2010

Pictures from the weekend














Busy weekend! On Friday I had my music class and then that evening I had my swimming class. I am doing so well in my swimming classes and it is only my third class! When we do the jumping off the side of the pool exercise I now lean forward and do it myself and mommy does not even have pull me off! This week we also went under the water for a second and mommy was worried I would freak out but I did really good! After swim class we went to dinner and then we came home and I tried staying up to hang out with mommy and daddy but I was out like a light!

On Saturday we went to Ft. Worth for the rodeo with daddy's company. I watched horses, bulls, and cows but got bored half way thru and took me a little nap. When I woke up it was pretty much over. We could not do the midway or games because it was so cold outside so we just went to have lunch and then headed home. When we got there granny and grandpa gary were there because grandpa gary was working on the game room for us! I hung out playing for a while and then granny and mommy and I went to run some errands to get some stuff for my birthday party in April...I am so looking forward to this!

On Sunday nan and papa came to see me! I was so excited to see them it has been a while since I had seen nan and she was really surprised on how big I was and how much more stuff I can now! We have lunch and then they took me to Babies R Us and bought me a Princess Cozy Coupe!!!! Mommy had told them how much I loved riding in the one at the grocery store so they wanted to buy me one. We got home and papa and daddy put it together which took a little longer than I hoped I was so excited to finally get in it and then I went for a few laps around the house before I was so tired I had to take another nap. Around that time poppy showed up! He showed up just in time for me to take a long nap in his arms. I am so lucky to have so much family that loves me so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers