Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas one of four!


Hanging out with papa

Wow it is bigger than me!




Surrounded by my presents


I love, love, loved my new toy!




Hi!
I was having so much fun hanging out on this chair!

So did you know that I get to have four different Christmas celebrations? I had my first Christmas at Nan and Papa's house this last weekend and then I get to have Christmas Eve with mommy's side on Thursday and then Christmas day and then the weekend after Christmas I will get to see my auntie Lu for our final Christmas celebration!

We drove to Albany which is where daddy grew up and where Nan and Papa live and on Friday night we had dinner at Fort Griffin General Merchandise which is a very good restaurant that mommy and daddy love. Then on Saturday aunt Debbie and Tony and Coby came. I also got to meet a lot of new friends Kinzi, Ashlyn, Caden and Ian. Ian was a very little 2 month old baby so I was actually bigger than someone for once! I had a great time hanging out with everyone and I got some really fun presents! Thanks so much everybody I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers