As you can see from the video Kinze was VERY interested in all my gifts!!!
Daddy wrote my name in the snow!


Worn out from a fun-filled day of presents
This is my new favorite thing to do stand up on things I am also starting to pull up!


Granny opening her presents

Wow I am surrounded by presents
Hurry up daddy I want to play with my gift from Granny!
Trying to help out daddy.

Meeting my cousin baby Bella...don't I look big next to her??

It was nap time I am in the chair and
Bella took the floor.
I must have been a very good girl!

I love my tickle me Elmo
Cool hat but get it off!
I have an Elmo stocking too
Daddy opening his gifts from Santa
My sit and play microphone!
A very Merry and White First Christmas for me!!




No comments:
Post a Comment