Sunday, November 29, 2009

My First Thanksgiving



Okay momma I am bored!!
Now that I have Sophie I am ready to pose again!!!

A little floor time mommy puts me on my tummy and I roll over everytime.

Praciticing standing. My legs are very strong

Worn out from the pictures, floor time and standing...


My own special spot at the table





Woke up just in time for Thanksgiving dinner I am so happy to have all my family here!!!


This was my first Thanksgiving this year and I just know I really like it because I got to see all of my family that loves me so much and I had no shortage of attention the whole day!! I had my own special spot at the table with everyone and while they ate a lot of stuff I don't know I enjoyed my sweet potatoes and corn baby food:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers