Hi Monkey!


Mommy and daddy went as devils!


Grandma stopped by to see me in my costume!


All tuckered out from trick or treating

Auntie Lu is here and I gave her a big hug when I saw her




Momma told me to give her my devil look!

This was my first Halloween! In the new neighborhood we moved to people go ALL out for Halloween and it was so much fun! There were so many kids who came by trick or treating and there are some houses in our neighborhood that decorate with so much fun scary stuff! There was even a haunted house a few doors down our neighbors did in their backyard and mommy said it was really, really good! I was too little to go but mommy, auntie Lu and granny all went and had so much fun. As you can see I went as a monkey for my first Halloween we just made a block to do trick or treating and right before we got home I was already worn out from all the fun! When we got back mommy took me out of my monkey outfit and put her devil horns on me and got a few priceless pictures. Check them out and I hope everyone had as good of a Halloween as I did!




No comments:
Post a Comment