Saturday, October 17, 2009

We had our family pictures today!











So today mommy, daddy and I had our pictures taken by Pumpkin Pie Photography the same lady who took my pictures of me as a newborn! We went to downtown Grapevine and got some really cool shots I cannot wait to see how they turned out! I was really making the photographer work to get a smile out of me and she came really close a few times but you know I like to make everyone work for my smile:) It seems like mommy, daddy and the photographer tried everything but no big smiles out of me! We did get some really great shots and I loved the outfit mommy had custom made for the shoot so I know even if I don't give a big smile I am still so beautiful and precious! I was so exhausted after all my posing I fell asleep on mommy's shoulder before we even left the downtown area. We then went to dinner and headed home and as you can see from my pictures I could not stop smiling for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers