I love to pose here I am showing off my Chili's hat my auntie Lu gave me!





My auntie Lu is getting old!
Everyone said the gumbo was delicious! I would not know but my bottle was very good!
Hanging with Sittee

Chilling with my great-grandmother Weta
Everyone loved the cake!

This weekend my auntie Lu and auntie Joi came to visit me! We got to hang out on Saturday and then we went over to poppy and grandma's house for a surprise shrimp boil/b-day celebration for auntie Lu! I had so much fun getting to see everyone and I even said hello to my future cousin to be that is due in February I am so excited to meet him! On Sunday everyone went to the fair but mommy and daddy did not think I was old enough yet and thought I would be better off staying home which meant I got to spend the whole day with nan and papa! I had so much fun I have never had a chance to spend the whole day with just them...they love me so much and could not stop going on and on about what a good, sweet baby I am!




No comments:
Post a Comment