Monday, September 21, 2009

My Dedication Ceremony






I was told my cake tasted a lot better than it looked!

Godmother gift
God Pa Pa gift

A little snack before we go
A little nap before we go...

Gretta made this monkey blanket for me!

I was such a good girl on stage just taking it all in

With my Godparents


Potter Clan
What is so funny mommy and daddy?



With grandma and poppy
and sittee

Group shot I am so loved!
Grandpa Gary and Granny
It was nan and pa pa's 40th Wedding anniversary!!!
Their special gift for their anniversary had lots of pictures of me:)

Awwwww.....
After my outfit change to get a little more comfortable for dinner


Granny was trying to be sexy



So this weekend I had my baby dedication ceremony at our church! I had so many people come in to see me and come to the ceremony I am so lucky to have so many people who love me! Thanks everyone for coming to see me this weekend I had so much fun. A special thank you to my Godfather-Pa Pa Potter and my Godmother- Auntie Lu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers