




So mommy, daddy and granny were packing all weekend but they made sure to take time out and I got to ride around in the Baby Bjorn with mommy for a while and I just love doing that! On Saturday I feel asleep on the big bed watching football with daddy. I really like watching football and sports with daddy! On Sunday nan and papa came down to see me and took us all out to lunch. They said I am getting to be such a big girl and cannot believe how fast I am growing and how beautiful I am! We made a stop at one of my favorite stores Babies R Us and they picked me out the cutest little outfit for winter I love it! On Monday it was more packing and poppy came by to hang out with me a keep me company while everyone continued to pack as per our tradition I sat on poppy's lap and watched golf with him. Later on Monday granny had brought a book for me and she read to me I really like being read to and mommy and daddy are going to start reading to me everyday....as soon as they find where granny packed all my books! Things seem to moving along okay on both sides with mommy and daddy selling our home and buying a new one so keep your fingers crossed because right now we are looking at moving on September 24th...that will be here before we know it! I am excited I went with mommy to the inspection on Friday and she showed me my new room which I am really excited about. Mommy says we will make sure to post some pictures once all is finalized for everyone to see!




No comments:
Post a Comment