My precious Rylee had her five year well check and she checked in at .......
33 lbs........25th percentile for weight
39 inches......5th percentile for height
At five years old Rylee is just precious. I cannot even remember what life was like before she came into our world. She loves to sing and sings all the time while we are out running errands and at the grocery store. Her favorite movie right now is Frozen and she sings all those songs all the time. She loves her Littlest Pet Shop friends, her lovies(her favorites are Tick Toc Croc and still Larry), she loves snacks and spaghetti, she loves to dance and to have me paint her nails, she talks non-stop, love loves to swim and play outside, wants to know everyday when she wakes up what we are doing and then after I tell her she wants to know the plans after that (she is a planner gets that from me), out of nowhere she tell me Mommy I love you all the time (I hope that never ends)! Rylee and and I are extremly close and she is Momma's monkey. I love this little girl more than she will ever now and I hope we continue to stay this close as she grows into the awesome little person she is becoming.
At five years old Rylee is just precious. I cannot even remember what life was like before she came into our world. She loves to sing and sings all the time while we are out running errands and at the grocery store. Her favorite movie right now is Frozen and she sings all those songs all the time. She loves her Littlest Pet Shop friends, her lovies(her favorites are Tick Toc Croc and still Larry), she loves snacks and spaghetti, she loves to dance and to have me paint her nails, she talks non-stop, love loves to swim and play outside, wants to know everyday when she wakes up what we are doing and then after I tell her she wants to know the plans after that (she is a planner gets that from me), out of nowhere she tell me Mommy I love you all the time (I hope that never ends)! Rylee and and I are extremly close and she is Momma's monkey. I love this little girl more than she will ever now and I hope we continue to stay this close as she grows into the awesome little person she is becoming.




No comments:
Post a Comment