Tuesday, October 23, 2012

State Fair 2012

We went to the State Fair on Friday and on probably the most eventful day with Big Tex burning down and people getting stranded over 250 feet in the air on the Stratosphere!  Doug, Rylee and I had a great time eating, looking at the sites, playing games and riding lots of rides. Rylee was 36 inches this year and got to ride a lot of rides!  Little guy was a little under the weather and still a little too young to come so he stayed home with Nan and Pa Pa and had a great day too.




Corn Dog time!

Fried Jambalaya was so yummy!

Popcorn while waiting for the dog show

gone but not forgotten



 



  






Rylee loves her corn on the cob!









Starlight Parade

I think I will just sit back with my arm up and enjoy the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers