So we started a tradition with Rylee every since her first Valentine's Day that we take her to Build a Bear every year and her and her Daddy make a bear for Valentine's Day! Last year she picked the white Hello Kitty and this year she picked the red one....I am seeing a trend here! She originally picked some sparkly high heel shoes to go with Hello Kitty's dress but then she saw the cool black converse and insisted we switch....she has great taste:) This year was Rylan's first time to go and so I made him a puppy for Valentine's Day and I hope this is a tradition we can keep with the kiddos for a long time to come!
 |
| She has picked her Kitty! |
 |
| My little heartbreaker....look at those big blue eyes! |
 |
| Giving Kitty a bath |
No comments:
Post a Comment