I know it is a two year olds birthday party but it is not just that to me. It is my precious little girl's 2nd birthday party that even if she may not remember the actual party, the pictures I take for her will last forever! This year Rylee's theme was Minnie Mouse and we had so much fun making all the fun decorations to make her day special. A big thank you to everyone who helped with the party(Grandpa Gary, Granny, Auntie Lu, Auntie Joi and Grandma). Without all of your help I could never have gotten everything done. It is so awesome that Rylee has so many people who love her so much and I am so happy with how her party turned out. She looked like she had a great time and that is all that matters. Also thanks so much to all of our family and friends that came out to help us celebrate this extra special little girl's 2nd birthday. Enjoy all the videos and pictures.
![]() |
| Part of her invitation |
![]() |
| Rylee enjoying her birthday breakfast |
![]() |
| So I kept seeing Bling Converse on Esty and they were so expensive I thought......I can do that! So here is my first attempt at Bling Converse. I think they turned out cute! |
| We could not find tablecloths in the color I wanted so this was hand dyed by grandma and she also made custom zebra runners. I had painted the picture frames and added Rylee and 2. |
| The food was delicious and there was so much of it...thanks granny! |
| Hand made minnie mouse rice crispy treats drizzled in white and dark chocolate and candy bars with custom wrappers. |
| Her house all wrapped up! |
| Her table and chairs |
| Some of the toys she received |
| The family and minnie |
| She tore threw her presents looking for toys! |
| All the immediate family in their custom made shirts |
| Giving Rylee's new table a try |
| We had some fun with sidewalk chalk! |
| Her first year and second year blog books. Every picture and post on this website is made into a book every year for her. Such a great way to keep track of memories! |
![]() |
| Custom made minnie mouse and mickey ears |
| Rylee checking out the pictures in her blog book with daddy |
| The Potter clan |
![]() |
| Poppy |
| Pretty Lu. |
![]() |
| Yes I made these! I had the assistance of auntie Lu and Joi and I was so happy with how they turned out! |
| I made the centerpieces with strofoam I painted black. |
| The Lander clan |
| Okay mommy you can have a bite. |
| Yummy cupcake! |
![]() |
| My incredible sister Lu hand painted this Time Out chair for Rylee. It was just an unfinished wood chair when I gave it to her and this is how it came back! |
| I told everyone she really needed clothes and so she got A LOT of clothes! She also got some money for her piggy bank and $100 towards her college fund! |
![]() |























Okay, those were some amazing pics!!! Looked like a FUN FUN PARTY!!!
ReplyDeleteI request a post for the entire party and where you got everything, how it was made, etc.
I loved it all!! I'm trying to think of how to plan Reese's 1st birthday!!! So stressed..