Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Being a Slacker








So I had a talk with momma today and told her she was totally slacking off on my blog! I told her I had a lot to say and that she needed to get on here and type for me! So what is new with me? I am developing such a cute little personality and becoming such a fun little person...I am not a baby anymore! I am VERY independent and love exploring everything. Just in the last week I have been wanting mommy to walk with me everywhere. I grab her fingers and make her take me for a stroll around the house. I also like to cruise all the furniture and walls but I am not able to stand or walk on my own yet but mommy thinks this will be very soon! Mommy bought me some Walking Wings to help me learn and she will take a video of me walking in them because I seem a little drunk:) Here are a couple of recent pictures of me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers