Saturday, March 6, 2010

Family


Trying to get my cousin Grayson to do something besides sleep!
Man I cannot wait until he can play with me!
This is my new snail toy my auntie Lu gave me...I love it!
After the funeral we gathered at Uncle Jimmy's house
I liked the view

Mommy and I don't usually take pictures in bathrooms but Uncle Jimmy's bathroom was really interesting in that every wall including the ceiling was mirrored! My reflection was everywhere!
Hanging out with my aunts before they had to head back home.

I love my auntie Lu~

I fought it for as long as I could after a very busy day I fell asleep eating in my highchair.


Sittee was so loved and had family come in from all over to attend her funeral this weekend. I had a chance to see family I do not get to see as much as I would like. I have such a wonderful family and I am so lucky~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers