So on Monday I turned 9 months old! Here is some information about me now that I am 9 months old. At my 9 month Dr. Appointment I weighed in at 17 pounds 1.5 ozs which puts me in the 20% and my length is 26.5 inches which puts me in the 20% my head was in the 45% so I am really smart:) I am still a petite little girl but I am really healthy and growing just the way I am suppose to! I also now like to eat table food Mac n cheese at Chilis is a favorite and I really like the Gerber Puffs that dissolve in my mouth...sweet potatoe is a favorite. I also still LOVE my pickles. I am still not crawling put this is only because I am way to girly to be crawling around on my hands and knees I may get dirty! Instead I am thinking of just skipping the crawling and going right into walking I am starting to pull up on stuff a lot lately and mommy and daddy had to lower my play yard and crib! I like to babble a lot of ma ma ma ma and da da da and I am starting to work on my ba ba ba. I am still taking my music classes every Friday with mommy and I love them and last week I started my swim lessons and had such a great time I am getting ready for my first summer in my new pool! Life is great I love my mommy and daddy!
Carving Pumpkins
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment