
So all of last week and two days this week I have gotten to spend some really fun time with my grandma! She is going to take care of me every Tuesday and Thursday! She takes such good care of me while mommy has to work and she sends mommy fun pictures and makes sure to tell her all about my day and everything I did so mommy does not feel like she is missing out as much. Mommy also really loves it because as soon as she comes home grandma knows to put me right in my mommy's arms because mommy misses me so much while she is away. Thanks so much for how good you are to us grandma! I love you so much and I know that it makes mommy feel really good that she can leave me with you and know that you will love on me and take such good care of me. We look forward to our many fun days we will have together!




No comments:
Post a Comment