Monday, June 15, 2009

Saturday fun with mommy, daddy and poppy




We found a shirt with my name on it but it was way too big for me:(

Cheeky Monkey!!


So it was so hot outside on Saturday mommy and daddy took me to the Galleria to walk around and do some window shopping. Poppy called and wanted to see me so he came up there too and hung out with us! After the Galleria mommy really wanted to eat at Chuy's but when we got there the wait for 1 hour and 10 minutes long! So we ended up having to eat at Abuelo's instead. I really liked the ceiling at Abuelo's because it looked like the sky and was really cool and I stared at it a lot! I had so much fun hanging out with poppy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers