Monday, May 25, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears

So mommy and daddy took me over to the gorilla exhibit and they opened up my carrier and one of the female gorillas who was pregnant got up from where she was laying walked over to the glass and took a look inside the stroller to check me out. She then gave a nod of the head and walked away. I guess that means I got her seal of approval!
















So today mommy and daddy took me to the Fort Worth zoo and I was so excited I slept the entire time in my carrier and never woke up! Mommy and daddy made sure to get lots of pictures so I could look at them later to see what all I missed.


P.S mommy asked the doctor if taking me to the zoo was okay since I am still little and the doctor said as long as I did not get out and try and play with the animals I would be just fine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers